Sometimes, dying our hair can transform our whole look. For celebs, it may have even more consequences — the new hair color can actually change their entire career. For example, that was the case for Amy Adams. When she had her natural blonde hair, she was given more bold roles, that is until she dyed her hair red. After that, her career really took off, and now we know her for playing rather sweet and innocent roles.
Our Impresionante team has done some research and wants to surprise you with the natural hair colors of our favorite celebs.
1. Angelina Jolie is actually blonde.
2. Jennifer Aniston has naturally brown hair.
3. Britney Spears is naturally brown-haired.
4. Kate Hudson also has brown hair.
5. Emma Roberts’ actual hair is light brown.
6. Nicole Kidman has naturally red hair.
7. Miley Cyrus’ natural hair is brown, not blonde.
8. Amy Adams is blonde, apparently.
9. Scarlett Johansson has natural light brown hair.
10. Ariana Grande is actually a brunette.
11. Beyoncé has dark hair too.
12. Jennifer Lopez is a brunette in reality.
13. Lady Gaga has real brown hair.
Which celeb’s original hair color surprised you? To whom would you suggest keeping their natural hair color?
Photo credit: Getty, East News